- An erratic tone for Sterling through the first vote on Prime Minister May’s new Brexit deal, but holding onto a positive technical tone.
- Again, depending on the outcome today, we have further votes over the next two days on a “no deal” Brexit and to extend the Article 50 leaving date.
- Again, as in yesterday’s report here we focus on the GBPUSD Forex rate.
GBPUSD risks just stay to the upside into next key Brexit votes
A selloff before and through the first key Brexit vote Tuesday, but the rebound from above the 1.2947 key swing low and the 2019 up trend line hang onto positive forces from Monday’s surge through multiple resistances, just keeping risks higher into another key Brexit vote Wednesday.
We see an intermediate-term range as 1.3350 to 1.2771.
- We see an upside bias for 1.3150; break here aims for 1.3243, 1.3289 and maybe key 1.3350.
- But below 1.3051/50 opens risk down to 1.3004, maybe 1.2947.
4 Hour GBP/USD Chart