- Extremely tight BTC spread (typically less than $1)
- Very low EURUSD spread
- Live chat 24/7.
- Broad product suite - FX/CFD/Stocks/Futures/Options
- No phone support
Maintaining a good reputation for 17 years in this industry is no small feat. Review sites have made it clear though: Tradeview Forex has succeeded in this regard.
What do people like about the broker and what do they dislike?
At one of the reputable review sites, the operator enjoys a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. 61% of those who left feedback have found its services “Excellent”. A further 25% have rated it “Great”.
At another, it has earned 4 stars and a bit out of 5.
What people appreciate most about the broker is:
- Its user-friendliness.
- The Tradeview Forex support.
- Narrow spreads.
- There is no Stop-loss hunting.
What traders do not appreciate is:
- Slow support. Some have alleged that the operation may be a “one person” setup due to a “lack” of support.
- Withdrawal procedures are lengthy and slow.
- Wide spreads.
- Poor back office experience.
We have gleaned all this from the feedback dropped by Tradeview Forex users at various sites. Again, messages of support and appreciation are much more numerous than complaints.
The company behind Tradeview Forex is Tradeview LTD. It is certainly not a one-man company as some complainers have alleged. R
Licensed under the Cayman Islands Security Investment Business Law, the company operates under the rules and regulations of the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA).
The exact address of the brokerage is Grand Cayman, 5th Floor Anderson Square | 64 Shedden Rd, PO Box 1105, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands.
Tradeview Ltd. Holds CIMA License #585163. What exactly does CIMA-licensing mean in terms of global coverage/service availability? What we know for certain is that Tradeview Forex does not accept traders from the US. They recently opened a new office in Malta regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) License number IS/93990. MFSA is a fully autonomous public institution. and reports to Parliament on an annual basis. The MFSA is a member of the European Banking Authority (EBA),and the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
According to the website of the broker, the Cayman Islands are ranked 5th by the FATF (Financial Action Task Force), in terms of compliance.
The jurisdiction acts as the fifth-largest banking center in the world.
Some important numbers that describe the activity of the broker are:
- More than 1,500 Introducing Brokers (affiliates) all over the world.
- 5 trading platforms: MT4, MT5, CTrader and Currenex. Sterling Pro
- More than 100,000 real-money trading accounts.
- More than 100 White Label partners.
Platform & Tools
|Desktop Platform (Windows)|
|Desktop Platform (Mac)|
|Social Trading / Copy Trading|
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Charting - Drawing Tools(Total)|
|Charting - Indicators / Studies (Total)|
|Order Type - Trailing Stop|
- MT4 is the platform most traders know like the back of their hands. In Tradeview Forex's take, however, it still has a few surprises up its sleeve. In addition to the superb charting, technical indicators and drawing tools, this version of MT4 also offers several interesting features. One such feature is the Tradeview Copier. The Tradeview Drawdown Controller and the Multi-Account Manager are also parts of the package. The platform supports Expert Advisors as well as the My FXBook Autotrader.
- MT5 comes with its fair share of interesting features. The MetaTrader market lets users buy custom technical indicators and expert advisors. Renting is an option as well. Copy-trading and Forex trading signals are available through MT5 too. The Strategy Tester serves as a sandbox for various trading robots and optimization modes.
- TradeView Forex considers itself a leading cTrader platform provider. Those who opt for this platform will enjoy STP (Straight Through Processing) execution and superior spreads. On this platform, spreads start from 0 pips. TradeView's cTrader version is available in 14 different languages. This version of the platform also connects to the Innovative Liquidity Connector offered by the broker.
- Currenex is an exclusive FX trading platform geared towards professional traders. The platform brings an impressive selection of liquidity providers under one roof. It supports order management and reporting tools. It offers high-speed execution, together with real market prices.
The Innovative Liquidity Connector of the broker uses more than 50Liquidity providers for pricing. It also offers traders a pure ECN environment with outstanding trading conditions. The commission within this environment is just $2.50 per lot per side. There are no additional markups.
The Liquidity Connector does not filter positive slippage and it does not feature minimums on volumes.
The broker supports individual accounts, corporate accounts, and joint accounts.
In addition to the mentioned services, the broker also offers a range of institutional services and Forex resources. A pivot calculator and an economic calendar are also parts of the trading tools package of the broker.
Sterling Pro is widely used professional trading platform in the industry for trading equities and options. It provides the powerful options trading tools required by professional options traders worldwide, including both single-leg and complex options order functionality. Sterling Trader Pro’s combination of powerful performance and configurability gives traders complete control over their trading in the American equity markets.
•Single platform to trade equities, single and multi-leg options, and futures •Highly configurable charting package with over 60 studies and indicators
•High performance, real-time Level I and Level II market data
•Broker and Clearing firm neutral with deep brokerage and clearing firm network •Fully customizable and configurable hotkeys and hot buttons
•Portfolio management – real time position and P&L
Tradeview Forex's tradable asset selection is fairly standard. The broker supports a number of currencies including majors such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, etc. The selection includes a total of 60 currency pairs.
As far as cryptocurrencies go, the broker supports four crypto/fiat pairs. Of these, the BTC/USD pair is the most prominent. Besides the BTC/USD pair, users can also trade BTC/JPY, ETH/USD, LTC/USD.
The broker covers 10 indices. These indices offer exposure to some peculiar corners of the global economy. The GDAXI, NDX, and the AUS200 are some of the supported indices.
The commodities section offers a standard selection of tradable assets. By standard, we mean Gold, Oil, Silver, Natural Gas. There is a Gold/EUR pair featured as well.
Under Tradeview you also have the possibility to trade over 5000 real US stocks and options from NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX.
Commission & Fees
Tradeview Forex boasts some of the best trading conditions in the industry. Its pure STP/ECN offer provides superb pricing and low commissions.
If you trade through the Innovative Liquidity Connector, your spreads will start from 0 pips. On the other hand, you will pay a commission of $2.50 per lot per side.
On an X Leverage Account, there is no commission. Such accounts do feature a spread, however.
This spread varies from one traded asset to another. For the EUR/USD pair, it can be as low as 0 pips. On other currency pairs, it runs the 0.1-0.5 pip range.
On the BTC/USD pair, the spread is 0.61 pips. This is by-and-large the range for the other crypto/USD pairs as well.
On some indices, the spread is as high as 4 pips. On commodities, it varies widely, depending on the nature of the commodity.
Research & Education
|Daily Market Commentary|
|Trading Central (Recognia)|
|Social Sentiment - Currency Pairs|
|Client Webinars (Archived)|
|Videos - Beginner Trading Videos|
|Calendar Includes Forexcasts|
|Economic News Sentiment|
|Trade Ideas - Backtesting|
The Forex education section of the website covers the most important fundamental Forex indicators. There are four sub-sections in this section: Europe, Japan, the UK, and the US.
Some users slam the customer service of the broker. Others praise it. Tradeview maintains six physical offices around the world, covering Latin America, the US, Britain, and Asia.
The Contact section of the website contains an email form. Traders can also use a Live Chat feature to get in touch with the Tradeview support staff.
The broker maintains a presence on various social media sites.
|Charting - Draw Trend Lines|
|Charting - Can Turn Horizontally|
|Charting - Technical Studies/Indicators|
|Watchlist - Syncing|
|Trading - Forex|
|Trading - CFDs|
|Alerts - Basic Fields|
cTrader is available in mobile versions for Android as well as iOS. These mobile apps offer in-app notifications, superb charting, and symbol information.
Everything thrown into the balance, Tradeview Forex is shaping up as a decent online trading destination. It supports just enough tradable assets. It offers a superb selection of trading platforms. And its trading conditions are great.
The real ECN trading through the Innovative Liquidity Connector has to be one of the highlights of the Tradeview Forex experience.